2011 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award WINNER
2010 Queensland Tourism 〝Deluxe Accommodation″ FINALIST
2010 Tourism Whitsundays 〝Deluxe Accommodation″ FINALIST
2010 Access for All Dylan Award - Disability Access Friendly
2009 Tourism Whitsundays 〝Best New Business Tourism Development″ WINNER
2009 AAA Tourism Eco Friendly Accreditation
Ranked No.1 Hotel in Airlie Beach on Tripadvisor. The world's most trusted travel advice website.
Airlie Summit Apartments is a new 4 ½ star fully self contained holiday apartment complex nestled in the foothills of Conway National Park with water views of the Coral Sea coastline and surrounding rainforest.
The beautifully furnished and very spacious one and two bedroom apartments feature comfortable king beds in every main bedroom, LCD Televisions, fully-equipped kitchens and laundries, chaise lounges ,dining areas, large balconies, fans , air conditioning and ample undercover car parking.
The property offers a resort pool and BBQ area, a games room with table tennis, DVD hire and arcade games. The property also features two fully compliant disabled apartments and offers a full tour booking service for day trips. Airlie Summit apartments have an environmentally friendly rating from AAA Tourism.
Only a 12 minute walk away from the centre of Airlie Beach, Summit Apartments is the perfect base from which to explore all that the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays have to offer.
Broadband (Cabled) internet available: $10 per day or $50 for 7 days.
FREE Poolside Wi Fi Hotspot
Stays of over 7 days will receive a mid stay service.
**** Reception Hours ****
Monday to Saturday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Sunday: 8:30am - 4:00pm
For after hours check in, please contact the property during reception hours prior to your arrival to arrange check in.
If credit card is not available, a cash deposit of $300 is requested upon check in with photo identity.
Please note Summit Apartments has a 〝No Party″ policy.
* Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef: Sailing, scuba diving, snorkelling, water sports, whale watching, fishing, island visits, eco tours,
* Airlie Beach: Airlie Beach Lagoon, shops, bars and restaurants, local markets (Saturday mornings), wander the main street, watersports.
* Activities: Bushwalking, scuba diving, skydiving, quad bike bush adventures, sea kayaking, Whitsunday Crocodile Safari.
* National Parks: Conway State Forest & National Park, Molle Islands National Park, Whitsunday National Park,
* Proserpine: Proserpine Museum, Sugar Mill.