Apartments Melbourne Domain CBD offers 4.5 star luxury 1 & 2 bedroom self contained serviced apartments in the heart of the Melbourne CBD - ideal for business or leisure.
Apartments Melbourne Domain - CBD (Paris End) are ideally located close to Melbourne's best recreational and entertainment facilities as a large variety of quality restaurants, cafes and high end fashion boutiques. The apartments are well serviced by public transport with trams operating frequently. Trains can be accessed from Parliament Railway Station situated only a block away.
Apartments Melbourne Domain - CBD (Paris End) offers a choice of 1 & 2 bedroom self contained serviced apartments. All are modern, spacious, comfortable and non smoking, ideal for singles, couples, families, groups of friends holidaying together or corporate business travellers. Located on the upper floors all offer top quality fittings, full views, air conditioning and heating, separate spacious bedroom(s) with comfortable bedding, wardrobe/closet, private bathroom(s) with separate shower and bath, toilet, hairdryer, bathroom amenities, a spacious separate lounge dining room with lounge suite, dining table and chairs, flat-screen TV, DVD player, CD player, WIFI (charges apply), a fully equipped kitchen with with modern European appliances including dishwasher, oven, stove, toaster, refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle, kitchenware, full private laundry facilities with washing machine, clothes dryer and ironing facilities.
Guest facilities and services include lift/elevator, luggage storage, non-smoking accommodation, WIFI (fee applies), off-site secure undercover parking arrangements (fee applies), wheelchair accessibility and cot hire. Children under 2 years STAY FREE OF CHARGE when using existing beds.
- Take a tour of the MCG, opposite the hotel.
- Take a tram outside the hotel or walk less than five minutes and shop for great fashion bargains along Bridge Road, Richmond.
- Pamper yourself at eforea: Spa at Hilton (Closed Sunday & Monday)
- Hire a bike and ride the Yarra River bicycle path.
- Attend a sporting match opposite at the famous MCG.
- Play a game of tennis at the National Tennis Centre opposite.
- Eat out on one of Melbourne's many Eat Streets - Brunswick Street, Lygon Street, Bridge Road, Acland Street, Chapel Street, Victoria Street.
- Visit the Rialto Tower Observation Deck and see all of Melbourne.
- Federation Square - Melbourne's new hi-tech playground.
- Take a tour to Phillip Island and see the world famous Nature Park featuring the Penguin Parade, Seal Rocks Observatory, and the Koala Conservation Park.