Home > Australia > Ballarat > Ballarat Centre > Bakery Hill Motel
1 Humffray Street S
All rates are in AUD and include all taxes.
The Bakery Hill Motel offers 3.5 star budget hotel motel accommodation, situated on historic Bakery Hill just minutes from the Ballarat CBD and only a short distance to Sovereign Hill, Lake Wendouree and Botanical Gardens.
The Bakery Hill Motel is situated on historic Bakery Hill at the eastern end of the Ballarat City Mall. In the past it was the natural centre of activity because all roads met in this narrow gully and it was where the hotels, gold buyers and merchants congregated. On the 29th November 1854 it was also here that a supportive crowd of 12,000 attended a meeting whereby they were encouraged to take part in a revolutionary stand.
Today the Bakery Hill Motel, Ballarat is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ballarat CBD, walking distance to shops, theatres, entertainment venues and restaurants and close to the sights and sounds of Ballarats award winning tourist attractions including Sovereign Hill, 〝Battle of the Southern Cross″, the Mining Exchange, Eureka Stockade Centre, the gold mining town on Buninyong, Ballarat Wildlife Park & Montrose Cottage. Take your time to experience the beautiful tree lined streets, rich in heritage, character and timeless period architecture. Then enjoy a walk through Ballarat's magical gardens or browse along Sturt Street into the heart of the Bridge Mall. It is Ballarats unique history and multi-cultural background that attracts international visitors. Stay to enjoy the region's award winning wines or head to the nearby Pyrenees and Grampians wine regions.
Stay in comfort at the Bakery Hill Motel, Ballarat. Choose from a selection of Queen, Queen + Single, Queen + 2 Singles Hotel Rooms. All guest accommodation rooms are modern, comfortable, spacious and non smoking, well appointed with whisper quiet reverse cycle air conditioning and heating, comfortable bedding with electric blankets, modern private ensuite bathroom with shower over the bath, toilet, hairdryer and bathroom amenities, colour TV, FREE Austar cable TV, WI FI internet usage ( extra charges apply ), dataport, direct dial telephone, writing desk with lamp and chair, kettle, toaster, tea and coffee making facilities, fridge - bar size, mini bar, alarm clock and ironing equipment.
The Bakery Hill Motel offers spacious and quality accommodation, together with friendly assistance from the most co-operative staff. Guest faciilties and services include FREE car parking, room service, a la carte breakfast available, daily housekeeping, a guest laundry, luggage storage, tour desk, BBQ facilities and entertaining area. Business corporate facilities include Broadband internet access in all guest accommodation rooms, faxing facilities and photocopying services available - charges apply.
Upon arrival you will be welcomed by the professional staff of the Best Western Bakery Hill Motel who are only too happy to make your stay in Ballarat most enjoyable.
For superior customer service, excellent accommodation at an affordable rate and a convenient location in Ballarat, stay at the Bakery Hill Motel today and save!
For more details about Bakery Hill Motel, Click here, or, for rates and availability of other Ballarat Hotel/Motels, click here
- Explore the beautiful Botanical Gardens and Lake Wendouree.
- Lydiard Street - A fine example of a Victorian streetscape.
- Mining Exchange - Visit the Mining Exchange, where troops gathered in 1854 before setting off to quell a revolt by miners.
- Eureka Trail - Walk the Eureka Trail, from Camp Street to the Eureka Stockade Centre taking in many Eureka sites along the way.
- Sovereign Hill - Pan for gold or chat with the storekeepers and miners at Sovereign Hill, where the lives and times of a typical gold mining settlement has been re-created.
- "Battle of the Southern Cross" - Relive the "Battle of the Southern Cross" in a sound and light spectacular at Sovereign Hill.
- Ballarat Fine Art Gallery - Australia's oldest and largest regional art gallery. View the comprehensive collection of Australian art.
- Ballarat Wildlife Park - Visit this award-winning wildlife park.
- Buninyong - A picturesque town, scene of one of the region's earliest gold rushes. Lining the streets are many of the town's original buildings still preserved and open for business.
- Wine Tasting - Taste the region's award-winning wines at the cellar door or head to the nearby Pyrenees and Grampians wine regions.
Other Ballarat Centre Hotel/Motels
|Quality Inn The George Hotel Ballarat|| ||Ballarat Centre||Quality historic boutique hotel motel accommodation - Ballarat CBD leisure, sporting, hospital & corporate business accommodation.|
|Best Western Barkly Motor Lodge|| ||Ballarat Centre||4 star luxury motel located 200m from the Ballarat City Centre and close to the Ballarat`s award winning tourist attractions. |
|Quest Ballarat|| ||Ballarat Centre||4.5 star property with stylish studio apartments, 1 & 2 bedroom serviced apartments located in the heart of the Ballarat town cent|
|Quality Inn Heritage on Lydiard|| ||Ballarat Centre|