Welcome to the eco-friendly Best Western Alpine Motor Inn, located in a premier position in the Blue Mountains and close to Katoomba and Leura shops,restaurants, train station, antique shopping and art galleries.
Guests staying at this well-established motel will be ideally situated to explore the Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park, the magnificent "Three Sisters", Echo Point, Jenolan Caves and the Jamison Valley.
The Best Western Alpine Motor Inn is the only officially rated four-star motel in Katoomba. All rooms are non-smoking and have queen beds, reverse cycle air-conditioning, cable television on large LCD TV's and high speed wireless Internet. , public access internet terminal, room service and free on-site parking.
Best Western Alpine Motor Inn is close to a plethora of activities and attractions including the famous "Three Sisters", cliff top walks, fine local restaurants and cafes, tourist scenic drives, hiking and golf.
For personal and professional customer service and an idyllic location in the Blue Mountains, make a reservation at the Best Western Alpine Motor Inn today.
Local Landmarks and Attractions
*Short drive to Echo Point Lookout and The Three Sisters
* Scenic World (home of the Scenic Railway, Skyway and Sceniscender now featuring excellent rainforest boardwalks and history of the original mines)
* 200 meters to the The Edge Maxvision Cinema (see the most inaccessible parts of the Blue Mountains wilderness on a giant six-storey high screen)
* Blue Mountains National Park
* Toy and Rail Museum
* Jenolan Caves
* Katoomba Falls
* The Scenic Skyway
* The Six-Foot Track
* Explorers Tree
* The Paragon
* Hartley historic village
* Zig Zag Railway
* Kings Tableland Observatory
* Wentworth Falls Lake
* The Three Sisters
* Mount Tomah Botanic Gardens
* Everglades Gardens
* Norman Lindsay House and Gallery (National Trust)
* Bushwalks galore between Wentworth Falls, Leura, Katoomba and Blackheath
* Many magnificent lookouts with amazing views
* Majestic waterfalls and cascades
* Horse riding in the Megalong Valley
* Fishing (at Lake Lyell, Coxs), rock climbing and canoeing.