Home > Australia > Goondiwindi > Goondiwindi > Best Western Ascot Lodge Motor Inn
2 Phar Lap Crt , Goondiwindi QLD
All rates are in AUD and include all taxes.
* BEST WESTERN Ascot Lodge Motor Inn is the newest motel accommodation and dining complex in Goondiwindi, Queensland.
* 25 x 4 star (AAA Tourism rating) deluxe rooms and suites with quality furnishings and spectacular ensuites.
* Quiet location in close proximity to CBD and tourist attractions.
* Undercover car parking directly in front of unit. Vehicles requiring high clearance can be catered for (prior notice essential to ensure availability).
* Off-road space available for trailers, boats, etc (not undercover - (prior notice essential to ensure availability).
* Cascades licensed restaurant and bar offers excellent food at affordable prices. Enjoy the spectacular waterfall feature windows under the towering timber ceiling. Open for breakfast (daily) and dinner (Monday to Saturday nights - public holidays excluded).
* Casual dining option in the courtyard adjacent to the restaurant, or room service also available.
* Large pool and sundeck area.
* Guest laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer.
* All non-smoking rooms.
* Mini-bar in all rooms and suites.
* Free Austar cable TV offering 8 channels.
* Panasonic 32" LCD HD television offering digital free-to-air channels.
* Panasonic inverter split-system, reverse-cycle airconditioning offering climate control.
* Large work desk area with good lighting.
* High speed, secure wireless Broadband internet access available.
* Direct Dial STD & ISD Telephone & Internet Port
* Tea and coffee making facilities.
* Small bar fridge.
* Comfortable Sleepyhead beds.
* Sofa lounge and coffee table.
* Microwaves available in some rooms and suites.
* Toasters available on request.
* Executive or honeymoon suite with spa bath.
* 2 bedroom family suites with separate bedroom having its own split-system airconditioner and 32" LCD HD television (sleeps up to 5 people).
* Interconnecting rooms can sleep up to 6 people.
* Disabled Rooms with facilities for guests with disabilities which interconnect with adjoining room for carer if required.
For more details about Best Western Ascot Lodge Motor Inn, Click here, or, for rates and availability of other Goondiwindi Hotels, click here
* Goondiwindi - "resting place of the birds" - Features birds by the thousands most of the year. Birds include jabiru, pelicans, currawongs, top-knot pigeons, blue-eyed honeyeater, major mitchell galahs, sulphur crested cockatoos, magpies, butcher birds, lorikeets and the rare apostle birds.
* Customs House Museum - The old customs house and cottage was established in 1975 as a reminder of the pioneer days. Present features include horse drawn vehicles, steam engines and rail ambulances.
* Goondiwindi Botanic Gardens of Western Woodland - A display of the unique plant communities of the Upper Darling Basin as well as a wide variety of bird and natural wildlife.
* Macintyre River - Lined with beautiful river gums, the river has many scenic attractions including the Border Bridge and the 〝Tree of Knowledge″.
* Gunsynd - A statue of a famous race horse, located in Apex Park on the Macintyre River.
* Historic Buildings - Goondiwindi is home to a number of historical buildings including the Anglican Church and Martha's Cottage.
Top Activities For GOONDIWINDI
* The Town Common and Hilton Weir - A popular spot for swimming and fishing.
* Industry Tours - Visit the modern Macintyre Cotton Gin or the wheat silos.
* Swimming - Take a dip at Little Bondi sandy beach, located just outside town.