The BreakFree Alexandra Beach offers 4 star studios, 1, 2 & 3 self bedroom self contained serviced apartments directly opposite the magnifcent patrolled surf beach at Alexandra Headland on the Sunshine Coast.
Pools, Pools and more Pools... Great Family Resort... See and Smell the Beach...
Imaginatively designed around a 150m tropical lagoon pool, the BreakFree Alexandra Beach Apartments Resort offers a great location for great value in the heart of the Sunshine Coast.
Golden beaches, hinterland mountains, fabulous restaurants and shopping are all within easy reach. If a holiday of surf, sun and sand is what you're after, BreakFree Alexandra Beach is the right choice. Grab the kids, umbrella and surf boards and hit the patrolled beach just across the road and for lunch cook up a storm at one of the nearby BBQ and park areas.
If you can't be bothered cooking there are a number of choices just a 2 minute walk from your door or you can jump in the car and head to Mooloolaba just down the road, and while you're there why not check out Underwater World or Australia Zoo. Further afield are the beautiful Hinterland Mountains, while Brisbane Airport is an hour away.
The BreakFree Alexandra Beach Apartments Resort offers a choice of studios, 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartments. All apartments are modern, spacious, comfortable and non smoking, featuring climate controlled reverse cycle air conditioning and heating, comfortable bedding, modern private ensuite bathroom/s with shower over the bath, toilet, hairdryer and complimentary exclusive toiletries, Flat screen TV, FREE Austar cable TV, in house movies ( extra charges apply ), direct dialling ISDN phone with voicemail, WI FI internet connection ( extra charges apply ), writing desk with lamp and chair, data-point, a very well equipped kitchenette with stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, tea and coffee making facilities, personal safe and full private laundry facilities with ironing equipment, washing machine and clothes dryer as well as a private furnished balcony. The 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments further feature seperate bedroom/s from the spacious seperate lounge dining room, while the 2 and 3 bedroom apartments also offera fully equipped kitchen.
Located directly opposite the beach, the BreakFree Alexandra Beach Apartments Resort on the Sunshine Coast offers offers a great position along with great onsite facilities for your Alexandra Heads holiday. You'll find something for every member of the family, big or small. There are also all the small conveniences you would expect from a BreakFree resort. The kids will while away hours in the children's playground or on the waterslide while you chill out in either of the the two heated pools or Spa/ Jacuzzi. Be energetic. Start your day with a workout in the fully equipped gym. Dine al fresco in the BBQ and entertaining area.
Further guest facilities and services include FREE onsite car parking for each apartment, an internet lounge, on-site shops (ice creamery, bakery, convenience store &, newsagency), beauty salon, lift/ elevator, cot hire, luggage storage, vending machines, airport shuttle, dry cleaning / laundry service, interconnecting rooms, non-smoking accommodation, babysitting services, cot hire and tour desk.
The BreakFree Alexandra Beach Apartments Resort on the Sunshine Coast caters for corporate business travellers with Wi Fi internet connection in all apartments ( extra charges apply ), secretarial services, faxing facilities, photocopying services and conference/ meeting facilities
Outside BreakFree Alexandra Beach, the region offers everything you need for a lazy beachside escape with beautiful beaches, great surfing, swimming and diving. For the more adventurous, there's a skateboard ramp and park, abseiling, sky diving and camel riding nearby. Popular Sunshine Coast attractions and shopping centres are only a short drive away as are Mooloolaba, Buderim, Maroochydore and Noosa.
The BreakFree Alexandra Beach is the perfect choice for your next Sunshine Coast getaway.
**Please note the Schoolies Festival will be held on the Sunshine Coast from 16th November until 30th November 2013. SCHOOLIES HOUSE RULES & NO PARTY POLICY WILL APPLY TO ALL GUESTS
Alexandra Headland, also known by the locals as 'Alex', is a relaxed and laid back coastal community on Queensland's Sunshine Coast. This beautiful spot lies on what is known as the Sunshine Strip between Mooloolaba and Maroochydore, and to the west of Buderim.
With its inviting beaches and rolling surf, Alexandra Headland's main attraction is its coastal frontage which includes beach, headland and parks that extend for kilometers north and south. Along the coast there are many places to sign up for surf lessons and rent boards.
If surf is not quite what you had in mind, there are picnic and barbeque areas ideal for barbeques with family and friends throughout Alexandra Headland.
Alexandra Headland is only minutes away from major Sunshine Coast shopping centres and attractions including Underwater World and Australia Zoo.
Things to see & do
*Aquatic Paradise - Whether you're a keen angler, diver, watersports enthusiast or just simply enjoy feeling the sand between your toes, there's a beach and water-based experience right for you.
* The Sunshine Coast hinterland - the world-heritage listed Glass House Mountains, Blackall Range & Mary Valley. Enjoy stunning views, rainforest walks, fresh produce, local wines, cheeses, fine arts and crafts.
* Fraser Island - the world's largest sand island steeped not only in Australian history but natural beauty that will leave you breathless.
* Dine out in style - Whatever your taste buds crave, you'll be sure to be satisfied.
* Ginger Factory - Visit the home of Buderim Ginger and experience the Authentic Tastes of Queensland. Spend the day enjoying the delicious flavours, educational tours or let the kids chase the gingerbread man around the globe on the Overboard ride.
* Australia Zoo - Crikey! There is no other zoo like Australia Zoo.
* UnderWater World - a multi-award winning all weather tourist attraction located in Mooloolaba. Be enticed by over 5,500 sea creatures! See sharks, sting rays, seals, otters, rock pools and so much more, as you are swept over four thrilling, interactive levels.
* Eumundi Markets - stock up on the freshest produce, speciality fare and original creations at the markets.
* Tee off against spectacular scenic backdrops and test your skills at one of five championship golf courses on the Sunshine Coast.
* Shop til you drop - Choose from dazzling boutiques and speciality stores found on Noosa's Hastings Street and Mooloolaba's Esplanade. Find something truly unique at the outdoor markets or in the quaint Hinterland village of Montville, or enjoy an all-in-one retail precinct at the Sunshine Coast Plaza.
* 30m to the beach
* 5km to shopping
* 40km to Noosa Heads
* 50m to restaurants
* 1.5km to Mooloolaba
* 2.5km to Marchydore