Brisbane Street Studios offers 3.5 star self contained studio apartments centrally located in the inner city suburb of Annerley, just 50 metres to the entrance of the Princess Alexandra Hospital. City buses stop out front and Dutton Park train station is just a short walk. The studios are close to the Mater and Greenslopes Hospitals and less than 2 km from the Brisbane Cricket Ground and the Buranda Shopping Plaza with its selection of shops and cafes.
Brisbane Street Studios are perfectly located for visitors to the Brisbane Convention Centre, Southbank Parklands, Queensland's Theatres, Art Galleries, Museum, the Gabba Sports Ground and the City Centre.
Brisbane Street Studios are ideal for travellers whether it be for business, vacation or relatives in hospital.
Choose from a variety of Studio Apartments to suit your stay. All apartments are fully self contained, comfortable, spacious and non smoking, well appointed with an open plan design offering reverse cycle air conditioning and heating, comfortable bedding, a modern private ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet, hairdryer and bathroom amenities, dining table and chairs, sofa, Flat screen TV and FREE wifi internet connection, a well equipped kitchenette with electric frying pan, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery and cutlery, tea and coffee making facilities, fridge - bar size, alarm clock and private laundry facilities with ironing equipment, washing machine and clothes dryer.
Brisbane Street Studios is a privately owned family business and takes great pride in the quality of service. The staff provide friendly service with attention to detail. Further guest facilities and services include FREE gas BBQ faculties, FREE on street car parking, tour desk, cot hire, disabled facilities, 24 hour front desk, car hire facilities, luggage storage, lift/elevator and a well equipped gym across the road.
Brisbane Street Studios caters for corporate travellers with FREE wifi and broadband internet usage in all studios. If required, cables will be supplied to connect your laptop. Fax use is available to guests upon request.
The Brisbane Street Studios Serviced Apartments offer excellent value for money in a fantastic Brisbane location.
* Short walk to PA Hospital and close to the Mater and Greenslopes Hospitals
* City Buses stop out front
* Direct routes to the City
* Short walk to Dutton Park train station
* Across the road from Buranda Shopping Plaza (Woolworths, Target, pharmacy, doctors and a range of specialty stores)
* 4.5 km from the City Centre of Brisbane (10 minutes drive)
* South Bank Parklands is only one train stop and here you can find plenty of areas of interests, such as: shops, cafes, weekend markets, visit the beautiful South Bank beach pool, the Queensland Museum and new Queensland Art Gallery and Library.
* Walk from South Bank right into the City, Fortitude Valley is a bus/train ride away and offers the best night life throughout the City.
* GABBA Cricket Ground is nearby and accessible by bus
* The Norman Hotel is down the road and offers the best steak in the City!
* Walk over the bridge or catch the bus to the University of Queensland