Pacific Apartments Glenelg offers 4 star luxury 2 bedroom self contained apartments, situated in a prime position of Glenelg - close to a feast of restaurants and cafes, trendy bars, an abundance of entertainment, fabulous shopping and the iconic Glenelg beach. Just a few reasons why you should stay at Pacific Apartments Glenelg.
Each luxury apartment features 2 bedrooms with modern contemporary decor and high quality furnishings throughout. The state of the art kitchens are fully equipped, as are the private laundries. All apartments feature spacious separate lounge & dining areas, private individual furnished balconies and modern private bathrooms. Further apartment facilities include ducted air-conditioning, remote video / colour TVs, study desks, direct dial phone systems, facsimile / modem lines, direct lift access, opening windows, intercom security access and FREE car parking behind security gates.
Enjoy a secure and private complex with plenty of space, comfort and the accessibility of being in the heart of Glenelg.
With competitive affordable rates, Pacific Apartments Glenelg is ideal for the business or leisure traveller.
+++ALL APARTMENTS ARE NON SMOKING.+++
+++ FOR GUEST CONVENIENCE, A STRICTLY 'NO PARTY' POLICY APPLIES. +++
Glenelg has something to do for everyone! There is a range of exciting activities and events to suit everybody when visiting the Bay.
* Shopping - Glenelg is host to a wide range of shops for all your needs. Just minutes away from Harbour Town and a massive range of shops on Jetty Road, your shop selection is unlimited!
* Night Life - There is always night time activities to keep you occupied
* Entertainment - From movies to the Beach house, there is something for everyone at the Bay
* Sports & Leisure - Glenelg has plenty of sporting and leisure fun for everyones taste. There are a number of golf courses private and public to choose from around the Glenelg area. If you're not into golf why not go sailing or scuba diving. If you prefer a friendly game or full competition of Tennis, there are plenty of tennis clubs to play at as well. Activities include -: Temptation Sailing, Adelaide Sailing Club, golf, Adelaide Shores Golf, tennis, local bowls and football, Glenelg fishing charters, Absolute fishing charters, Hel A Va Ride, scuba diving, SA jet ski toursm, walking trails, cycling trails.
* Walks & Trails - Choose from many walks and cycling trails, all with great views.
* Museums - Learn about the history of Glenelg. Find out about the early days of Glenelg at the Bay Discovery Centre or perhaps go on one of our Trails, seeing and learning about the "first landing" of the settlers in 1836.
Whether you like the indoors or outdoors, there is a huge range of history in Gleneg waiting for you to discover