The Nomads St Kilda Hostel offers hostel backpackers accommodation located in a heritage building in the heart of St Kilda, just off tram routes into the Melbourne CBD.
The Nomads St Kilda Hostel has the friendliest, most knowledgeable staff in Melbourne tos help you get the best of your stay in Melbourne.
Whether you want to party, find work, relax, or discover Melbourne, the Nomads St Kilda Hostel has got you covered.
The Nomads St Kilda Beach Hostel is located in the heart of St Kilda with just few minutes walk from the beach, restaurants and shops. Tram stop: 96, 16 & 3/3a just at our door step, making it easier for everyone to get to and from the CBD (southern cross). It is a 15 minute drive to the Melbourne City Centre. The Chapel Street shopping precinct is 5 minutes drive away; while St Kilda Beach is only 1 km from the hostel.
Featuring a rooftop terrace with bay and city views, the Nomads St Kilda Beach Hostel offers a commuunal guest kitchen, a guest lounge, newly renovated TV room and a large common area, located next to the kitchen. The games room includes a pool table. Reception is open 24/7. The tour desk can arrange day tours and travel tickets. Guest are provided with freshly brewed coffee daily for only AUD 1. There are WiFi hotspots throughout, as well as unlimited FREE WiFi on the entire ground floor. Linen is provided FREE OF CHARGE. Towels are available for hire.
- Dedicated, manned travel shop offering you the best advice and the best price for your tours all over Australia
- Cheapest weekly rate and cheapest beer in town!
- Free airport shuttle from Tullamarine airport if you book 4,6 or 8 dorm for 4 nights or more (6am-6pm only)
- Original Job club for St Kilda. If you need work we will guarantee in finding you work. With our established network of employment opportunities, we have work for you! We find jobs fast!
For your entertainment:
- Dedicated events organiser.
- Our staff live locally. We have the finest knowledge of Melbourne. We know all the best bars, clubs, gigs, events and sports in the city.
- Organised excursions.
- Nightly activities, meals, bingo, pool competitions, movie nights, footy trips.
- Fully licensed bar and premises.
For your comfort:
-Free breakfast every day.
-Rooftop garden, all day suntrap with BBQ facilities.
-Complete kitchen facilities, for your culinary pleasure.
-All linen provided is clean and free.
-Foxtel satellite channels on huge plasma TV.
-Female only dorms.
For your security:
- 24 hour manned reception with security.
- CCTV recorded monitoring.
- 24 hour safe access.
- Secure baggage storage.
- Choice of 16, 12,8 and 6 bed Female and Share Dorm rooms, both with and without ensuites as well as Private Double Rooms
- Brand new pod beds! First of their kind in Australia.
Includes 2 x USB chargers & 2 x power points with personal reading light and shelf.
These beds are changing the face of budget accommodation. They even have a privacy curtain!
Whether you are travelling solo, with a group, or as a couple, the Nomads St Kilda Hostel can guarantee the best time in Melbourne.
Cheapest beer in town
Fully licensed bar and premises
Local staff with the finest knowledge of Melbourne - all the best bars, clubs, gigs, events and sports
Nightly activities - meals, bingo, pool competitions, movie nights, footy trips
Free breakfast every day
Rooftop garden - all day suntrap
Foxtel satellite channels on huge plasma TV
Female only dorms.
Linen provided FREE OF CHARGE
WiFi hotspots throughout, as well as unlimited FREE WiFi on the entire ground floor
FREE city maps
Commuunal guest kitchen
Newly renovated TV room
Large common area, located next to the kitchen
Freshly brewed coffee daily - AUD 1
24 hour manned reception with security.
CCTV recorded monitoring.
24 hour safe access.
Secure baggage storage.
Reception is open 24/7
Tour desk/ ticket assistance
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Shuttle
- Bar / Lounge
- Faxing Facilities
- Free Wifi in all public areas
- Guest Laundry
- Luggage storage
- Non-smoking rooms/apartments
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Tour Desk