The QT Port Douglas (formerly the Rydges Sabaya Resort Port Douglas) - nestled by the rainforest - moments to the ocean - minutes to the reef! The ideal base to explore and enjoy tropical North Queensland.
The resort offers a combination of One or Two Bedroom Apartments and Resort rooms. Each apartment or resort room features an open plan, air-conditioning, quality finishes, private balconies/patios with views of the lagoon pool or the lush landscaped tropical gardens.
Relax in the comfort of your room, take in the resort activities or enjoy the large resort style pool, whilst sipping a cocktail at the Biru swim up pool bar. Simply indulge yourself in the day spa, unwind in the Lotus Lounge or dine in one of the 3 restaurants or 2 bars that are available at the Rydges Sabaya Port Douglas. Or just simply take advantage of the myriad of surrounding attractions, Its your choice!
Rydges Sabaya Resort Port Douglas is the perfect base to experience tropical Queensland.
Snorkel and dive trips to the Great Barrier Reef
Award winning Wildlife Parks
Day tours to World Heritage Daintree National Park and Cape Tribulation
Take a cruise on Dicksons Inlet
Play a round of golf at one of the regions World class Golf Courses
Enjoy Horseriding, Estuary, Reef or Game Fishing or take a stroll on beautiful Four Mile Beach
What's In The Area
* Port Douglas Village hub, 4 minutes drive. Regular shuttle bus service is available every 15 minutes, nominal charges apply.
* Port Douglas Markets, open on Sundays 8am to 2pm.
* Great Barrier Reef diving and snorkelling trips, tours pick-up and drop-off from resort.
* Marina Mirage, drive time is approx 5 minutes to the Wharf.
* Four Mile Beach, 20 minutes leisurely walk.
* Hartley's Crocodile Park, enjoy enroute from Cairns. Drive time 15 minutes between resort to Farm.
* Kuranda Village, Scenic Railway and Skyrail, best covered on the way to Cairns, approx drive time from resort 40 minutes.
* Daintree National Park, drive time is approximate 60 tropical minutes.
* Cape Tribulation, 2 1/2 hours drive time including ferry.
* Famous Mossman Gorge! Drive time is only 10 minutes.
* The Rainforest Habitat, 5 minutes drive time. Breakfast with the Birds!