Home > Fiji > Fiji Islands > Robinson Crusoe Island > Robinson Crusoe Island
All rates are in AUD and include all taxes.
Robinson Crusoe Island is a Tropical Island Treat, offering an absolutely unique Cultural Experience. Famous for its spectacular Island Dance Shows with some of Fiji's best Fire and Knife dancers.
Feel the rhythm, experience the customs, culture & cuisine of Fiji. Robinson Crusoe Island is a secluded Fiji Beach Resort with modern affordable accommodation. Accommodation with private facilities (Bure Levus and Island Lodges) to Budget accommodation (Bure Lailai, Island Bure and Dormitories).
Besides from Accommodation Robinson Crusoe Island offers one of the Fijiï¿½s most exciting ranges of tours. The Day, Night and Combo tours are full of surprise, adventure, great food and amazing entertainment
We has a number of Great Specials and Packages offering to meet the budgets and interests of all customers starting from independent minded travellers to holiday- makers of all ages with their desire to book.
Spectacular entertainment, sensational staff, fishing with free snorkeling and sea kayaks. Enjoy a drink at the Wreck Bar or laze on the lagoon. Enjoy sumptuous island feasts, with the freshest produce and the finest cuts of meat from our own butchery.
Our friendly and accommodating Fijian team are your hosts and their genuine hospitality is truly memorable. You may arrive as a guest but we are certain you'll leave feeling like you are part of the Robinson Crusoe Island family.
Please note that there is a COMPULSORY 3 Meal plan of F$79 per person per day payable direct to Robinson Crusoe upon check in.Â
Also clients need must specify their pick up location in the Special requests Section of their Booking.Â
Return transfers within schedule time = F$99 per person
1 way schedule + 1 way off schedule transfer = F$159 per person
For more details about Robinson Crusoe Island, Click here, or, for rates and availability of other Fiji Islands Backpackers, click here
* Snorkeling trips to outer reefs
* Learn about traditional island medicine on our jungle bush walk
* Learn how to husk a coconut and how to catch coconut land crabs
* Join a traditional fish drive and cook your own catch over hot coals
* Learn how to make your own coconut jewelry or Kava bowl even your own coconut bra
* Beach volleyball - Robinson Crusoe Island Vs The World daily
* Reef walking
* Sunday services and school visits
* Paddle around the whole island and explore our lagoon on a Sea Kayak (or a 15minutes island excursion)
* Join one of the two tribes and compete in the Robinson Crusoe Island Survivor
* Learn to weave coconut leaves baskets and hats
* Learn Polynesian / Melanesian dance then be part of the awesome island night entertainment.
* Enjoy the amazing South Pacific Dance Spectacular
Activities at Extra Cost:
* Hair braiding
* Sports fishing
* Polynesian massage
* Diving (the reef safari dive team..in English)
* Fishing - Fish our two local rivers for Mangrove Jack from the 20' mangrove boat.
* Beauty and massage at the Nautilus Spa
Other Robinson Crusoe Island Backpackers