Offering an indoor heated swimming pool, onsite trout fishing, a silver mine and quad biking adventures, Silver Ridge Retreat is set alongside Sheffield’s Mt Roland. All accommodation offer lovely views of the mountains.
Guests can go hiking on one of the many walking trails surrounding the retreat, including the 7 hour Mt Roland Summit Track. There are evening wildlife tours to see brush tail possums, wallabies, owls and platypus.
Accommodation options include cottages, private suites and an open plan studio. Most accommodation offers cooking facilities and some feature a spa bath. All accommodation has tea/coffee making facilities.
Sheffield Silver Ridge Retreat is 10 minutes’ drive from restaurants and shops in Sheffield. It is 15 minutes’ drive from Tasmazia, the world’s largest maze and a 35-minute drive from Cradle Mountain.
- Relaxing walks on the property or easy access to the Mt Roland walks and rock climbs
- Rainforest walk to 1870s Silver Mine with glow-worms, cave spiders and stalactites
- Spotlighting on the edge of the wilderness and possum feeding
- Rainbow Trout fishing in our dams (in season)
- Tasmazia - 7 mazes, cubby-houses, pancake parlour and lavender farm
- Sheffield Murals and steam train
- Lake Barrington rowing course
- Honey Farm, Raspberry Farm, Salmon & Ginseng Farm and Chocolate Factory
- Mole Creek Caves - Marakoopa and King Solomon.
- Trowunna Wildlife Park
- Devils Gullet.