Spring Hill Mews is a 3.5 star serviced apartments and holiday accommodation complex located in the heart of Brisbane. Situated on the northern rim of the CBD at 27 Birley Street, it takes less than 10 minute walk to the Queen Street Mall where you can wine, dine and shop till you drop. Very close to hospitals , 5 minutes walk to train stations and 2km to the golf course. FREE Spring Hill Loop bus operates between Spring Hill and City centre every 10 minutes during weekdays, offering the convenience of being right on the doorstep of some of the best shopping and finest restaurants Brisbane City has to offer.
Featuring Mediterranean style apartments in a tranquil garden setting secluded from noisy major roads, Spring Hill Mews offers 31 one-bedroom and 6 two-bedroom self-contained apartments like home away from home. The apartments are serviced weekly and have fully equipped kitchens with microwaves & dishwashers, private laundry facilities with washing machines, clothes dryers and ironing equipment, separate bedrooms, large bathrooms, TVs, DVD players, FREE 8 channel Foxtel TV, air-conditioning, direct telephone access and high speed wireless Internet access. Each apartment features 2 private balconies with spectacular views over the gardens to the city skyline. The two bedroom apartments have a large queen sized bedroom with walk in vanity area and ensuite. Downstairs is a second bedroom with two single beds and a second bathroom.
Spring Hill Mews also offers quality facilities including an outdoor swimming pool, security gates, BBQ and BBQ area, fax facilities, on-site managers, mini library and FREE secured undercover car parking.
Whether you are looking for corporate apartments or short term accommodation for holiday or medical reasons, Spring Hill Mews is the ideal location.
* Suncorp Stadium - Queensland's Premier Sports and outdoor concert venue.
* RNA Showgrounds - For ten days in August, the RNA Showgrounds is home to Queensland's Ekka, but with 22 versatile venues situated on 22 hectares of Brisbane's best real estate, the Showgrounds is also the perfect venue for your special event.
* Victoria Park Golf Club - With breathtaking full city views, Victoria Park Function Venue offers a splendid blend of contemporary elegance and first class catering. 7 unique function rooms create a superb setting for any event, ranging from product launches, incentive events, conferences, gala dinners or weddings.
* GABBA - The Gabba is the home ground for the Brisbane Lions AFL team and the Queensland Bulls national cricket team.
* Roundhouse Theatre & La Boite Theatre Company - A venue as flexible as your imagination.
* Story Bridge Adventure Climb - A story worth climbing.
* Queen Street Mall - Let loose at Queensland's premier shopping destination. In the middle of the city, Brisbane's open-air Queen Street Mall attracts 26 million people a year. There are five major shopping centres, two department stores and four shopping arcades to explore and buy to your hearts' content.
* Riverlife Adventure Centre - Fun, Fitness & Fresh Air.
* Southbank Parklands - South Bank is well-known as the place to go for special occasions. It s where Brisbane comes together to celebrate.
* China Town & Fortitude Valley - Shop and eat and party till you drop.
* The Tivoli - Brisbane's favouite entertainment and function destination.
* The Twelfth Night Theatre - The Boutique Twelfth Night Theatre is located in the leafy inner Brisbane suburb of Bowen Hills.
* Theme Parks - Not sure where to go or what to do? Australia Day Tours can help. Queensland Tourism Awards 2006 Finalist.